This weekend has been an interesting one so far, with not a lot going on in the McAdam house. J has been doing a lot of stuff with work, and last night while he was gone I got a bug to start purging some things we’ve been moving from home to home. I’m trying to sell some old CDs, gowns, purses, and clothes. I’ll have to make a post about how all of those things ended up working out.
On another note, here are some of the things that I have been reading this week:
- Who doesn’t love cheese? If you’re a brie lover, you can read Brie Cheese Recipes That Make Us Melt from Huffington Post.
- Not a morning person? Here’s a good way to make the most out of your mornings.
- Think spring! Spring cleaning, that is.
- Use a Keurig? The man who invented the k-cup doesn’t use them!
- I’m considering trying this, have you? Bulletproof coffee.
- Eagles are amazing creatures. ‘Murica.
Have great weekend!